Friday, August 26, 2011

Dear God

Everytime I come up to breath I sink deeper then before,
And just when my heart is healed, life will shatter me once more,
Havn't I had it bad enough? Must you kick me while im down?
Must you insist on doing nothing as you watch me drown?
My life has been an endless struggle, one I've lost the will to fight,
I'm so tempted to close my eyes and drift away into endless night,
Why can't I ever have happiness? Why must all my days be grey?
What sin have I commited? Why must MY soul decay?
My wings lay torn and broken, why can't I just be free?
Why must I suffer tell me! For no reason can I see!
Why do others have it so easy? Why must I endure?
What makes them so different? Was I not just as pure?
I have reached the end, where everything looks black,
I have lost my way, and I fear there is no coming back.

No comments:

Post a Comment