Friday, August 26, 2011

Sitting In The Rain

Sitting in the rain, thinking of you,
Chilled to the bone frozen all through.
The rain keeps pouring, my heart keeps breaking,
The world gives grief, and I keep taking.
Cant tell the difference between my tears and the rain.
Soaked with the showers and soaked in my pain.
The skies grow darker, the wind grows colder,
And this meloncholy tune grows older.
Lightning flashes and the clouds rumble,
As deeper into this depression I tumble.
For I don't have you, my lover, my friend.
Without you it seems this rain will never end.
Behind the clouds the sun will hide,
Everyday that you're not by my side.
All that is left is the bitter cold,
And lonliness as each day unfolds.
It hasn't stopped raining since that distant day,
When we kissed goodbye and each went our own way.
I'm so lost without your love I don't know what to do,
Other than sit in the rain.... And think of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment