Friday, August 26, 2011

Whisper In The Dark

Laying here next to you, I feel so complete,
My head resting on your chest, hearing your heart beat,
Wrapped in your arms there is nothing left to fear,
I've never known true happiness like being here,
Whisper in the dark and tell me what you feel,
Whisper in the dark for only that will make it real.

Laying here next to you, running my fingers through your hair,
Knowing that this moment only you and I will share,
With our bodies intertwined, I give you a kiss,
A night that lasts forever, A suspended moment of perfect bliss,
Whisper in the dark, And tell me you're mine forever,
Whisper in the dark, and tell me you'll leave me never.

Laying here next to you, is the time I like the best,
When it's only you and me and we can forget all the rest,
Fate has given me a love, a love that will be true,
And finally has rewarded me by joining me with you,
Whisper in the dark, before you fall asleep,
Whisper in the dark, words I can always keep.

Laying here next to you, I am so in love,
You are my blessing, just like the stars above,
You bring a joy to my heart I've never felt before,
With each touch of your hand, I love you more and more,
I whisper in the dark, "Thank you for loving me"
I whisper in the dark, "Goodnight my love, forever yours I will be!"

No comments:

Post a Comment