Friday, August 26, 2011

A Rose´s Thorns

A sight to behold! It never fails, all will fall beneath my spell.
My crimson petals, my blood red veil, my alluring fragrance that binds aswell.
Gracefully poised, I simply wait, enchanting all that pass me by,
I know my purpose, I know my fate, As I continue to reach out towards the sky.
Come closer, come closer, heed my call, I hunger for your touch and care,
I hunger for your desire most of all, Make haste! There isn't time to spare!
Another victim coming close, another victim coming near,
Another victim wishing to drown his woes, the wonderous moment is almost here!
He takes me in his hand, his grip is tight,then the taste of blood fills my head!
He never anticipated my viscous bite. Fool! There is a reason my petals are so red.

No comments:

Post a Comment